Data from the Mongoyós Herbarium collection (HVC) are available for public consultation and use, provided that the following conditions are met:
1) data, even partial, can not be used for commercial purposes;
2) research or other non-commercial uses must indicate the origin of the original records and cite the source in the acknowledgments;
3) a copy of the publication in which the records are cited must be sent by e-mail to the Curator;
4) users and their institutions are responsible for the proper use of information;
5) the HVC team seeks to minimize the entry of data errors; however, we do not guarantee that the database is error-free, both in the identification and in the transcription of the sample collection data;
6) Any doubts about the possibility of use, must be reported and only authorized in written form by the curatorship.