|13/10/2014 - 10:26 - Integração
||The 1668 brazilian records from HBG were integrated into speciesLink network (http://www.splink.org.br/index?lang=en&group=plantas&ts_collectioncode=HBG&action=search) follows a brief description of the work and if they have any debt write us:
- records were downloaded from the website (http://www.herbariumhamburgense.de/Data_Spermatophyta/index.php) in csv format.
-- the file does not have column names, we made our way to the Interpretation, now we need you to do a more detailed check in online records
- all integrated collections in speciesLink network is included in the metadata manager network called NetworkManager, please check the description, contacts and logos images if they want to change something just send me an email.
-- link: http://splink.cria.org.br/manager/index?setlang=en
-- HBG direct link: http://splink.cria.org.br/manager/detail?system=&setlang=en&resource=HBG
- home of speciesLink network: http://splink.cria.org.br
- search page: http://www.splink.org.br
- dataCleaning tool helps the biological collections indentify possible taxonomic and geographical errors and check the data standardization. Records are not modified and the system just presents "suspect" records, recommending that they be checked by the curators.
- we found 722 images of brazilian records, we downloaded the files to show all the possibilities that the system allows, if you wanted to send us high resolution images we can replace current.
-- images downloaded from: http://www.herbariumhamburgense.de/herbarsheets/disk_batch <01 , 02, 03, 04 ,05, 06> /medium/HBG- .jpg
Marino - 13/10/2014